I am in LOVE!
The new Storage by Stampin' Up! line came out a few months ago. Since its debut, I have taken time to decide how I wanted to incorporate it into my space. With a full work space revamp in my future, I wanted something that would work now and later.
It is awesome!!
With only 5 sturdy white plastic modular pieces to work with, it's like playing craft Legos. By mixing, matching, stacking, and pairing, these modular pieces make -the- most amazing custom storage space (you can see my space before later in this post)! And the best part, when you want to 'reorganize' (and face it……we all do it……over and over again), you can take the pieces apart and create a whole new look!
- Ink Pad & Marker Tray (5 pack) – holds 5 ink pads with coordinating Stampin' Write Marker
- Stampin' Blends Tray (5 pack) – holds up to 30 Stampin' Blends or other markers
- Open Storage Cube – perfect for blocks, ribbon, adhesive, tools, embellishments, dies, embossing folders, 6" x 6" designer papers – everything!
- Storage Topper – great for reinkers, blocks, adhesives, embellishments, anything you want handy
- Storage Lid – to finish a tower, or to create a base to set larger items on top of your storage
My favorite parts:
- the crisp clean look.
When I stand at my crafting table, it is just refreshing, and inspires creativity! Everything is within easy reach, with few exceptions, and makes it easy to put right away, keeping your space neat and tidy.
- the rainbow of color.
With all my ink pads organized in a color rainbow, it is not only beautiful, but it makes comparing colors easy, and grabbing the right one a snap!
- it's expandable and affordable.
All the pieces stack and lock together making it easy to add pieces as needed. Whether you have 2 ink pads or 20, it can grow with you, and you only need to purchase the pieces you need.
I use it on almost every project. I previously stored my ribbon and trims in a cart on the other side of my room. Now, I keep the matching ribbon in the same stack with the coordinating ink pad and marker. I will be adding additional pieces, and bring twine and metallic threads into the mix as well! I love having it at my fingertips! It makes my work space much more efficient.
And here is how that space looked before.
I will tackle my die cutting area next, adding pieces to store embossing folders, dies, and 6" x 6" designer paper stacks. I will share it with you once finished!
Would you like to organize an area in your creative space? I would love to help! Once you are ready, click on any of the products below to visit my store and get started. Or contact me today for a space planning packet!
And don't forget it's Bonus Days time! Shop now, earn free product in August!
- Shop: Earn $5 FREE in August for each $50 in July purchases.
- Join my team: Choose $155 in products for only $99 plus free shipping and $10 to spend next month! This gives you discounted shopping, plus all the benefits of being a part of my team including free tutorials, giveaways, and tons of fun ! Join here!
Thanks for stopping by!